To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Cute Love Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0023

Cute Love Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0023

Cute Love Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0023


“Before, I wanted to say: "I found love!" But now, I want to say: "I found a person. And he belongs to me and I belong to him.” 
C. JoyBell C.

“I believe in going with the flow. I don't believe in fighting against the flow. You ride on your river and you go with the tides and the flow. But it has to be your river, not someone else's. Everyone has their own river, and you don't need to swim,float,sail on their's, but you need to be in your own river and you need to go with it. And I don't believe in fighting the wind. You go and you fly with your wind. Let everyone else catch their own gusts of wind and let them fly with their own gusts of wind, and you go and you fly with yours.” 
C. JoyBell C.

“Most people overestimate what they can do in one year and underestimate what they can do in ten years.” 
Bill Gates


Cute Love Quotes (Move On Quotes)


Below are some Cute Love Quotes (Move On Quotes), hopefully it can be your inspiration.

Cute Love Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0023 1

Cute Love Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0023 2

Cute Love Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0023 3

Cute Love Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0023 4

Cute Love Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0023 5

Cute Love Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0023 6

Cute Love Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0023 7

Cute Love Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0023 8

Cute Love Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0023 9

Cute Love Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0023 10


Feel free to share, if you think some Cute Love Quotes (Move On Quotes) above inspired you.
Thanks :)

No comments: