To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Sympathy Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0056

Sympathy Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0056

Sympathy Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0056


“Fear not the path of Truth for the lack of People walking on it.” 
Robert F. Kennedy

“We are all equal in the fact that we are all different. We are all the same in the fact that we will never be the same. We are united by the reality that all colours and all cultures are distinct & individual. We are harmonious in the reality that we are all held to this earth by the same gravity. We don't share blood, but we share the air that keeps us alive. I will not blind myself and say that my black brother is not different from me. I will not blind myself and say that my brown sister is not different from me. But my black brother is he as much as I am me. But my brown sister is she as much as I am me.” 
C. JoyBell C.

“I have a self-made quote: Celebrate diversity, practice acceptance and may we all choose peaceful options to conflict.” 
Donzella Michele Malone

“maybe it's not about having a plan, or even a plan B. Maybe it's about seeing where life takes you and learning to enjoy the ride.” 
Jenny O'Connell


Sympathy Quotes (Move On Quotes)


Below are some Sympathy Quotes (Move On Quotes), hopefully it can be your inspiration.

Sympathy Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0056 1

Sympathy Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0056 2

Sympathy Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0056 3

Sympathy Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0056 4

Sympathy Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0056 5

Sympathy Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0056 6

Sympathy Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0056 7

Sympathy Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0056 8

Sympathy Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0056 9

Sympathy Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0056 10


Feel free to share, if you think some Sympathy Quotes (Move On Quotes) above inspired you.
Thanks :)

1 comment:

internetexplorer said...

Been browsing for some nice sympathy card messages or just any words to uplift and comfort people who are downhearted. I felt happy to have found this inspirational page of yours. These words are very nice. Thanks and keep sharing :)