To view this notification widget you need to have JavaScript enabled. This notification widget was easily created with NotifySnack.
Motivational Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0012

Motivational Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0012

Motivational Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0012


“Many people say I'm the best women's soccer player in the world. I don't think so. And because of that, someday I just might be.” 
Mia Hamm

“I will be generous with my love today. I will sprinkle compliments and uplifting words everywhere I go. I will do this knowing that my words are like seeds and when they fall on fertile soil, a reflection of those seeds will grow into something greater.” 
Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free

“The two of you, there's something uncanny about the way you two are with each other. I mean everything--the way you look at each other, the way she relaxes when you put your hand on her back, the way you both seem to know what the other is always thinking, it's always struck me as extraordinary. That's another reason I keep putting marriage off. I know I want something like what you two share, and I'm not sure I've found it yet. I'm not sure I ever will. And with love like that, they say anything's possible, right?” 
Nicholas Sparks, The Choice


Motivational Quotes (Move On Quotes)


Below are some Motivational Quotes (Move On Quotes), hopefully it can be your inspiration.

Motivational Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0012 1

Motivational Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0012 2

Motivational Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0012 3

Motivational Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0012 4

Motivational Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0012 5

Motivational Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0012 6

Motivational Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0012 7

Motivational Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0012 8

Motivational Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0012 9

Motivational Quotes (Move On Quotes) 0012 10


Feel free to share, if you think some Motivational Quotes (Move On Quotes) above inspired you.
Thanks :)

No comments: